Tex-Mex Beef And Rice Skillet
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup diced yellow onion
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn kernels
- 1 can (10 oz) enchilada sauce
- 1 package (1 oz) taco seasoning mix
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- 1 cup Que Gusto Tex-Mex queso dip
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro leaves
In 12-inch nonstick skillet, cook beef 6 to 8 minutes over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until brown. Drain, and wipe out skillet.
Add oil to skillet, and heat over medium-high heat. Add onion, bell pepper and corn. Cook 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until vegetables are tender. Stir in beef, enchilada sauce and taco seasoning mix. Heat to simmering; stir in rice.
Cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring constantly, until rice is heated through. Stir in Que Gusto Tex-Mex queso dip. Top with cilantro.