- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) diced tomatoes and green chilies, divided
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 2 cups of Que Gusto! Queso Fresco (crumbled)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce, optional
- 1 cup of Que Gusto! Queso Cotija (grated)
- 12 taco shells
- Chopped green onions
Preheat oven to 425°. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat 6-8 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles; drain. Stir in taco seasoning and 1 can of undrained tomatoes; heat through.
Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix beans, 1/2 cup of Que Gusto! Queso Fresco, 1/2 Cup of Que Gusto! Queso Cotija (Grated), cilantro, remaining can of undrained tomatoes and, if desired, pepper sauce. Spread onto bottom of a greased 13×9-in. baking dish.
Stand taco shells upright over bean mixture. Fill each with 2 tablespoons of Que Gusto! Queso Fresco and about 1/3 cup beef mixture. Bake, covered, 15 minutes.
Uncover; sprinkle with remaining Que Gusto! Queso Fresco & Queso Cotija. Bake, uncovered, 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted and shells are lightly browned. Sprinkle with green onions.