Restaurant Style Nachos
- 4 chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
- 1 lb cooked taco meat
- 1 cup refried beans
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 chopped bell pepper
- 3 sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup jalapeno slices
- 2 cups Que Gusto! Oaxaca (hand shredded)
- 1 cup sliced black olives
- 1 cup Que Gusto! Queso Dip
- 1 cup Crumbled Que Gusto! Queso Fresco
- 1/4 cup Que Gusto! Grated Cotija
Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C).
In a small bowl, stir together the refried beans and salsa. Set aside. Line a baking sheet with tortilla chips. Sprinkle with a small layer of shredded Oaxaca. Top with taco meat and drop spoonfuls of refried bean mixture on top of the chips. Evenly sprinkle with bell pepper, green onion, and jalapeno slices. Top with crumbled Queso Fresco.
Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is fully melted. Remove from oven and top with olives and Queso Dip & Cotija.