Queso Baked Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup Que Gusto! Cilantro Lime Queso
- 1 cup shredded Que Gusto! Mexican Cheese
- 4 oz mild green chiles
- 1 small tomato, chopped, for garnish
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish
Preheat oven to 375 F. Place chicken breasts in a deep baking dish. Sprinkle chili powder, cumin, and salt over chicken. Top chicken breasts with half of chopped tomatoes and half of canned green chiles. Spread Queso sauce evenly over each chicken breast. Top chicken breasts with the remaining half of chopped tomatoes and canned green chiles. Top chicken with shredded cheese.
Bake at 375 F for 25-30 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through. Top with chopped tomato and chopped fresh parsley. Serve.