Chicken With Chipotle Sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (6 halves)
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 large onions, coarsely chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups Que Gusto! Chipotle Queso Dip
- 1/2 tsp chile powder
- 2 medium tomatoes, coarsely chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
Heat the remaining oil in the skillet over medium heat. Add the onions and cook until tender-crisp, stirring occasionally. Stir up the queso dip, milk, chile powder and tomatoes in the skillet and heat to a boil.
Return the chicken to the skillet. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with cilantro, if desired.